A-Club of Alfa-Bank Ukraine continues to service cards which were expired in March-April.01 April 2020
As a sign of support to our customers, A-Club of Alfa-Bank Ukraine continues to service cards which were expired in March-April until July 1, 2020.
The holders of cards can continue to perform the necessary operations, and after quarantine ends, it is safe to receive their new cards, which will be waiting for you at the nearest A-Club office.
In particular, for cards with an extended validity period until July 1, the following will be available:
- Payments through POS-terminals of Alfa-Bank and other banks in retail chains (including abroad).
- Cash withdrawals and other operations in Alfa-Bank’s ATM network and other banks (including abroad).
- Pay for goods and services online with the introduction of the old card expiration date.
- Payment using gadgets if the card was tied to Apple Pay / Google Pay before the expiration date.
- Card-to-card transfers within Ukraine, as well as international transfers.
Take care of yourself and your family. Do not leave home without reason; make safe purchases and payments online. Mobile bank Alfa-Mobile Ukraine is available for you all time. You can pay utility bills online, transfer money from card to card, repay a loan and carry out other financial transactions.